Thank you to ReyRey for nominating me! Sorry It has taken so long to post!
I don’t usually do awards. This might only be the second one I’ve done & a first for this current blog. There are rules that are supposed to go with these, but like a good pirate I view them as more guidelines than actual rules.
Now we have come to the portion where I’ll tell you a little more about myself. I’ll be your guide.
1. I wish I was more artistic with drawing or painting. I try to just let go & do it, but it never works for me. I might have too many expectations for myself.
2. I am completely at peace being ridiculously silly at home. I don’t take myself seriously anywhere, but the coworkers rarely see this side of me. They are often shocked if a bit of silliness escapes at work. I’m kind of an asshole at work. Meh.(Shrugs it off)
3. At the end of the day, if the 4 women who live under my roof love me, then the rest of the universe can hate me. That might sound like an exaggeration, but it is 100% true. I was afraid of people not liking me for most of my youth. Something clicked one day & I no longer cared. (The irony is that more people like me now. It’s annoying. 🙄)
4. My daughters are more mature than me. It’s great. They’re all going to be nuns BTW.
5. I like nicknacks, especially old stuff. I’m a cross of 2020 Technology and antiques from 1900. The contradiction makes me smile.
6. As a youth (college years) I told everyone I was a pirate. When I became a father I realized I’m Peter Pan. I’m much happier this way.
7. I’m embarrassed by attention. I rarely feel worthy of it. That sounds lame, but I don’t know how to deal with it other than saying ‘thank you’ in the world’s most boring way.
I’m supposed to tag people to do this. I don’t have the time to list all the wonderful people who support me. I’m grateful to all my readers & especially anyone who is still reading. This is really boring stuff. You might need a new hobby or a pet canary. 😉💚